Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home

Saturday.

Well, this shouldn't be too hard to write about. I have no solid report from the ranch but I can guess that square bales got picked up off the field and that the chisels are changed or in the process of being changed to sweeps out in the field.

As far as my life...I got up at a decent time (tried not to get up "for chores" but I woke up and tried to lay in bed anyway. I ate some tasty breakfast with mom and John and then worked on packing my bad a little better. I finally got ready to go and Mom and I took off and ran all sorts of errands. From the drug store. to paying bills, to seeing the grandparents, to hitting up all the western stores just to find out that they don't carry kahakis...yeah. It was a morning full of all sorts of things. We came home and I tried to get my poop in a group long enough to head back out again adn get some things done at home in Baltic. I stopped by TSC on my way out of town adn didn't find any pant their either! annoying...guess I'll just wear the old crappy ones I have to the conference. I stopped at Midway and got gas and talked with my friends there a while- then on to Baltic. After driving through the huge metropolis I stopped at a friend of the family's palce. He is actually the oldest person living in Baltic I believe, and his wife isn't far behind him! I always try to make it a point to stop and see them as well as my grandparents. So, it was nice to visit with them- but I had to move on to my house.

I moved te pickup around and grabbed some things i needed out of the house. Then, I had plans to go to Brookings for the evening but I couldn't get ahold on anyone so I just headed back to mom and johns. It was nice to have supper with them and spend some time there anyway. AFter a bit, I met up with my friend Lauren who was passing through Sioux Falls and we went and had ice cream and went to the new movie, Dispicable Me. It was is 3-D and was one of the cutest cartoons ever! But, the night was getting late. We split our directions and i went home and watched tv with mom till we both fell asleep and I headed to bed.

It's always so amazing to me that I can't just come home and sit- there is always too much to do and too manay people to see in a short amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment