Monday, July 26, 2010

Jelly Robbers

Sunday:

O boy, I'm getting closer to being caught up! Sunday is a pretty simple day to write about. I got up too late to go to church. Showered, packed, ate mom's amzing cookies and took a bunch with me...then drove to Martin. O and PS- mom referred to my laundre methods as "Sara's Chinese Laundering" because I don't dry a lot of clothes so they were hanging all over the bathroom. Ok, so maybe it looked a littel ridicuouls but really?! haha

It's a long drive but I didn't have much trouble. Just stopped in Kadoka to get gas and some food, and kept on going. When I got here I spent some time unpacking and putting things away. It was nice that my tomatoes and flowers and fish were all alive. What would I do without Adrienne and Merle? Merle left a note on the table thanking me for the strawberry jam. This is an ongoing thing beacasue everytime he runs out of jam I rub it in his face that I have his favorite kind in my fridge...well this time he got me. Although, he did leave me some in the jar...the littel fart! But, I'm over the paniking stage- now to figure out how to get him back! haha

Then, went down and helped with chores and grabbed a pickup to have at the house. Merle went out with Adrienne and Rylee and strung salt. I came home a worked on my computer beasue my back hurt so bad I didn't think I could life the salt bags without messing it up ten times worse. Believe me- it took effort to not go..a lot of effort. I seem to be rather stubborn when it comes to work.

So, I came home and worked on catching up this darn thing.

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment